Yeasayer- Tightrope
Granada- To die for
Silverchair- Straight lines (The Presets remix)
Plants & Animals- Bye bye bye
Calvin Harris- I'm not alone
Mother Love Bone- Chloe dancer - Crown of thorns
Those Dancing Days- Those Dancing Days (Detektivbyrån remix)
Montt Mardié feat. Peder Stenberg- Daughters
Montt Mardié feat. Andreas Mattsson- Surprised
Montt Mardié- How I won the war
My Darling You!- Please don't talk to me I fall in love so easily (Mr. Pedro remix)
My Darling You!- Spring
Pet Shop Boys- Paninaro
Granada- To die for
Silverchair- Straight lines (The Presets remix)
Plants & Animals- Bye bye bye
Calvin Harris- I'm not alone
Mother Love Bone- Chloe dancer - Crown of thorns
Those Dancing Days- Those Dancing Days (Detektivbyrån remix)
Montt Mardié feat. Peder Stenberg- Daughters
Montt Mardié feat. Andreas Mattsson- Surprised
Montt Mardié- How I won the war
My Darling You!- Please don't talk to me I fall in love so easily (Mr. Pedro remix)
My Darling You!- Spring
Pet Shop Boys- Paninaro
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar